Have you ever explain on the great big stage? Actually, I have. When I was 4th grade, there was a post on the school home page. It was about story telling audition for our school orchestra, which is called Nuri orchestra. They have western music and Korean classical music together. Click, click. I joined. That was the start of vast amount of practicing.
The next day, we got the script, which was 5 minute long. We should memorize that and speak it fluently. The script was so long and the letters were too small just like ants. Even though it looked impossible to do, I didn't give up. I practiced with holding pencil in the mouth. It was hard. My speaking sounds like mumbling. Also, my spittle run down from my mouth. However, I didn't stop practicing. I really really wanted to be chosen for the story teller.
Then, the audition came to right under my nose. D-3, D-2, D-1. finally it's the day. It was the audition day. I was so nervous that I couldn't walk properly. My legs trembled. On the other hand, I was enjoying this situation. I felt like I'm different from all of the other students. And then, I took the audition. I was the only one who memorize the whole script and speaking that fluently. I was so happy. I knew that I would be chosen. After the lunch, the result came out. I was chosen. I couldn't believe my all sense organ. I did story telling perfectly at the real stage, too. the stage was so large that I should run to the center. The spotlight shed light on me. I was wearing a white dress and a shoes with a little bit of heel. I was so nervous. My heart pounded and pounded. Every one was clapping their hands and looking at me. However, the spotlight was the only light, every one looked dark. I started to speak with a very clear voice. I finished the story telling very sucessfully.
I learned a lot from this experience. It taught me how to be calmness when I'm nervous. Also, it helped my dream, which is announcer. I know that my dream will be chage, but it helped my dream at that time. Like these, joining something you can, could be your strongest advantage. So, be posive, and get your pride.
..................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment