Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Days in GLPS

 Have you ever heard about GLPS camp? Now I'm in GLPS camp. It is Global Leadership Program for Students. People who know about GLPS camp, they say that it is very strict and always study. Yes, sometimes it is. GLPS is quite strict. However it has a lot of fun things to do. Good experience. In this writing, I'll focus on experiences in GLPS camp. 


 Today is the sixth day in GLPS camp. It's not enough for much experiences, but I have some. First, I'll write about scary experiences. GLPS camp has lots of strict rules. Like E.O.P,          which means English Only Policy, no electronic games, no playing at self-studying time, warning cards, and so on. Yesterday, on dinner time I went to the cafeteria by the main elevator with Cathy. Cathy and I went to the cafeteria with lots of joking. I said "Don't do that" in Korean by mistake. Then PA came to me and I had to got an E.O.P card, which I should remember in 24 hours. It was my scariest experience. I think GLPS has so many strict rules.


 However, it has more exciting experiences. It has lots of contests, like the pop song contest and dance party. I'm so worried about that. I'm not good at high-tone songs. Also, it has snacks at evenings. They always hive us bread and milk. KMLA baker bakes the breads every day. Today's bread was the best. It crunched. When we are break time, we used to doing games such as rock-scissor-paper and I-Am-Ground with my roommates. I think I met the greatest roommates that I ever had. Those girls are so kind and humorous. Petra is my well-trained stylist. She used to made my hair-style. She is kind. I think meeting roommates is always a fun experience.


 I think roommates make me to forget about the scary events. Roommates make me happy. Do you think that scary events are more big, or exciting experiences are more big?

No comments:

Post a Comment